Constantin Boboc – Director and Representative from Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association
- Certified instructor and representative of the style Northern ShaolinKung-Fu in the province of Bacau (Romania)
- Shifu Certificate from Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association and Romanian Chin Woo Athletic Association
- Shifu Certificate from International Sifu Federation Germany, Traditional Shaolin Cultural Center and Shaolin Athletic Association China
- International Certificate Shifu and Medal of Honor from Martial Arts Association – International Germany 2012
- Representative and Examiner unique for style Northern Shaolin Kung Fu in the Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association, by MAA-I Germany 2012
- Black belt 1th duan from Romanian Chin Woo Athletic Association
- Black Belt 2nd Duan from Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association and Romanian Chin Woo Athletic Association
- Black Belt 3rd Duan from Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association, Traditional Shaolin Cultural Center and Martial Arts Association International Germany
- Master Shaolin QiGong from International QiGong Federation Taiwan, Tai Chi & Tao Academy Germany and Martial Arts Association International Germany
- Black Belt 4th Duan from Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association, Traditional Shaolin Cultural Center and Martial Arts Association International Germany
- Songshan Shaolin Traditional Wushu Academy, China
- International Meihua Quan Federation
- Honorary life member, Adviser, Ambassador and Representative in many organizations (among which: China Wu Yu Tang & China Leung Jin Wah, Songshan Shaolin Temple Damo Headquarters Taiwan, FIOGA Malaysia, MAA-IGermany, WOMA U.S.A., Shaolin Traditional Culture Center Mexico, Dragon World Shaolin Kung-Fu Federation China, The Dragon Combat Kung-Fu Society U.A.E., Martial Arts Health & Fitness Association Germany, Chinese Traditional Chen TaiChi Association Taiwan so on).
Shifu Constantin Boboc was born in Romania, May 21, 1976 and began in 1988 to practicing Wushu Chang Quan until 1993. Lover of Traditional Chinese Martial Arts in 1993, he devoted himself to study the style Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu from various sources. Knows in 1998 Shifu Catalin Tasca from Romania (President from Romanian Traditional Kung-Fu Association) which helps him to enter the real world of Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu. Began in that year to study with him directly, participating in various stages of completion and training organized by the Romanian Traditional Kung-Fu. In 2002, he opened the first school in the province of Bacau (Romania ), beginning with the teaching style of the Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu.
From that moment together with his teacher begins the spread of style Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu in many provinces of Romania. In 2007 break contact with his teacher and moved to Italy. Finally succeeded in 2010 with the help of GM. Giuseppe Cucci (President of the Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association) to which you would like to thank the beginning of the teaching of style Northern Shaolin Kung-fu in the “Italian Chin Woo Athletic Association”. Together they founded the school Bei Shaolin Quan Italy.
Shifu Constantin Boboc remains open to any collaboration that leads to the study of the Traditional Martial Arts. Is the author of numerous articles, writing nine books (1700 pages), which describes the traditional style Northern Shaolin, in working having other books which will appear soon. Shifu Constantin Boboc keeps alive the best traditions of teaching, collaborating with several teachers from all over the world and organizing numerous workshops, to disclose and pass on: History and Philosophy, Traditional Chinese Medicine – QiGong, the Martial Arts and the Tradition of the Northern Shaolin style.